So how do you keep yourself up to date on tech?
This is a question I get a lot and it`s a bit tricky question if you think about it.
Technology and of course Cloud solutions are in a rapid change at all times and to be able to be on top of all the changes is not possible at all.
For me, I gain my insight from several sources every day and it`s a continuous task to be up to speed on the topics that you like to follow.
My topics that i follow closely are these:
- Azure AD and all IAM related Azure news
- Endpoint Manager aka Intune
- Microsoft Defender (whole suite)
Other that these topics I do also keep an attention on – but the three on my list I keep an extra eye 🙂
So how do I manage to get information about topics and tech?
I use Twitter as main source and also keeping my eyes on the “What`s new” section for all the products I`m keeping track on.
Keep in mind that the list is a snapshot of how it looks today (31.10.2022) and will most likely be outdated already.
What`s new feed:
- Azure AD – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/fundamentals/whats-new
- Intune – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/fundamentals/whats-new
- Microsoft Defender – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender/whats-new
- Microsoft Defender suite has more services that are linked within this page.
- Windows 365 – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-365/enterprise/whats-new
- Sentinel – https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/sentinel/whats-new
I`ll share three good twitter handlers to follow for getting more fresh information:
- @merill (https://twitter.com/merill)
- @Alex_A_Simons (https://twitter.com/Alex_A_Simons)
- @Brinkhoff_C (https://twitter.com/Brinkhoff_C)
For a complete twitter list please have a look at my twitter profile and see who I am following 🙂