1. Log on to your DNS server and open the DNS manager.
2. Navigate to the Forward Lookup Zone//_TCP.
3. Right click on the right window and select Other New Records… from the list.
4. Scroll down and select the Service Location (SRV) record type and click Create Record.
5. Fill in the fields as follow:
Port number: 1688
6. Click OK to create the record and click Done to close the Record Type window.
7. Go to the host that logs the error and restart the Software Licensing service.
After the Software Licensing service has been restarted you should see a Security-Licensing-SLC 12294 message in your Event Viewer stating that the publishing of the Key Management Service to your domain was successful.